Startup tickets for this year’s Slush, one of the top 5 world tech conferences, are sold out, and two startups from Serbia have another chance to join one of the biggest startup events and a gathering place for VC representatives from November 30th to December 1st in Helsinki!
Two tickets for this prestigious event will be provided by the Embassy of Finland in Belgrade, while Science and Technology Park Belgrade will support the departure of two startups to Helsinki by covering the costs of return flight tickets through the project “Technopark Serbia 2 – Boosting export through Technoparks”, with the support of the Swiss Government.
Startups can apply by filling out the form on the link HERE, until Monday, November 6 at 10 a.m.
This year, Slush will bring together more than 5,000 founders, 3,000+ investors and venture capital (VC) funds from around the world!
- Startups that develop innovative products (digital product/software, electronic product/hardware, or physical product) with a scalable business model and ambition to expand globally
- They are majority Serb-owned, and at least 70% of a company is owned by founders (physical persons)
- They have up to 50 employees (micro or small company)
- Less than 10 years have passed since the registration in the form of a limited liability company
- They generate revenue from the sale of innovative products
- They raised at least 30,000 euros through external funding (grant, BA, or VC).
The application is in English and consists of a short questionnaire and a pitch deck of the startup (up to 15 slides per defined categories, a link referring pitch deck should be added into the application form).
The criteria by which the startups will be evaluated are the team’s experience and expertise, market position and business model, previous results and plans (traction, investment readiness, etc.), the quality of the pitch and the importance of participation in Slush for the further development of the startup.
What are the obligations of the selected startups?
- A startup’s commitment to developing its innovation
- Proactive approach during event participation
- Promotion of the support received from STP Belgrade and Embassy of Finland in Serbia
- Entry into full or virtual membership of STP Belgrade for a minimum of one year, if they are not already members of a Science Technology Park. You can see about membership in STP Belgrade HERE.
For additional information, write to us at: email@example.com