Startup teams for the first Colosseum Bootcamp have been selected!
In the nex few mounths they will go through a series of workshops and one to one mentoring sessions to scale their sport-tech innovations, with a long-standing experts who have excellent references in terms of building business and innovative ventures. In the end of the program in October, during DemoDay, teams will pitch their ideas, while the best among them will receive additional support during the study trip to Israel.
Colosseum Sports Tech Serbia is a unique five-month program aimed to boost innovation in sport by connecting all the relevant players in the sports tech industry and providing support to early-stage start-ups. This program is a result of the cooperation between Science Technology Park Belgrade (STP Belgrade) and Colosseum Sport – leading sports tech organization in Israel.
Selected teams and their innovations area:
– Sportifico – a platform consisted of 100% real athletes and coaches that not only provides them a tool to make a CV, but motivates them to stay in sports and be active.
– Wannabet – a platform that enables users to engage in bets directly with other users using virtual currency.
– Basketball Skills 3D – application that allows users individual progress and learning of basketball game.
– CREW – a platform for fitness studios that will help them to keep customers on a long run using training book.
– Beta children – a platform where coaches can motivate, make workout and nutrition plans and view progress of their clients who train worldwide.
– KGG Entertainment – machine for catching and passing basketball
– SkillBall – want to make every sports fan available to play sports from the armchair and earn it depending on the level of its skills.
– FitWorld – mobile app which consolidate all requirements of fitness industry at one place: development of the ever-changing database for fitness industry, and over 2.000 scientifically proven exercises, training programs and programs for recreational, professional and therapeutic purposes.
– Acumenics – specialized social network for sports, both amateurs, and professionals, where people can easily connect with others depending on their interests, share their ideas, experiences, create contacts, organize events, track results , create leagues, get software for tracking leagues results etc.
– Fitness Network – fitness network platform connecting people who train and work in fitness. On platform people can find fitness centers and gyms and see which training programs they offer, fitness coaches and nutritionists, stores of healthy food and supplement, sportswear stores etc.
Lectures will begin at the end of this week, when participants will work with Moshe Sarfaty, an investor and founder of the Krypton VC fund from Israel.
More information about Colosseum Sports Tech Serbia at www.colosseum-serbia.rs.