As part of the activities to support startups and growing tech companies, Science Technology Park Belgrade (STP Belgrade) organizes B2B meetings with representatives of the Open Innovation team from LG Electronics R&D Lab and invites all innovative tech companies from Serbia, interested in establishing cooperation, partnerships or joint projects, to apply.
Open Innovation managers scout for technological partners for all LG Electronics R&D teams in different directions.
In particular, the invitation applies to companies from the following sectors:
2. Robotics and radar sensors,
3. AI/AR startups, Computer vision and NLP,
4. Telecom standardization and 5G.
Meetings with representatives of the Open Innovation team from LG Electronics will be organized as individual B2B sessions during their visit to STP Belgrade on August 31 or September 1.
Interested companies can apply by filling out the application form HERE.
The deadline for applications is August 16 until 3 p.m. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
STP Belgrade team and LG Electronics Open Innovation team representatives will jointly select the companies that best suit the meetings and notify all applicants no later than August 26, 2022. The key selection criteria will be:
- Company development stage – advantage to companies in more mature stages of technology and market development, with a global perspective and proven business models, team capacity and references,
- Preference to companies from preferential sectors (previously mentioned).
Open Innovation Team at LG Moscow R&D Lab supports internal R&D activities of LG Electronics by establishing of collaboration with innovative companies. OI Team’s goal is to find the best candidate who is able to fulfill LG Electronics’ technological needs with its unique expertise during a mutually beneficial partnership.